Coaching youth flag football is a lot of fun and can be a great experience for all.
Here are a few simple coaching tips flag football.
- Be Organized - Have a plan ready before football practice that includes; warm up, drills and a scrimmage.
- Have structure to your flag football practice - Each activity should have a time limit and meaning
- Stick to the basics of youth flag football - don’t over complicate your practices and flag football plays
- Find committed assistant coaches - you don't need football experts to teach kids.
- Have fun! The kids are there to learn flag football, keep it enjoyable.